Monday, March 9, 2009

bipolar thought patterns

  • one of my favorite things is rainfall in the sunshine. imagine my joy at the same phenomenon but with snow.
  • there is a term for a divorced 27 year old with no permanent housing, a substantial amount of debt, no prospects for significant employment into the future and absolutely nothing to show for the last 6 years of his life - loser.
  • i did a post mortem on my spending over the last 90 days. i never want to go to a bar again.
  • coolio was arrested for crack.
  • meghan mccain is pretty hot - for a member of the hitler youth.
  • if someone had the imagination to dream up the TARDIS why has no one had the imagination to successfully bring one to market?
  • does a jewish magician cast a spiel? (from NPR)
  • i'm losing my desire to leave the house. ever. for any reason.
  • the beard and glasses are successfully isolating me from the opposite sex.
  • on friday my grandfather is having surgery remove most of his midsection. if you want to know what that means, get in line because i do too.
  • i hate everything