Monday, June 22, 2009

bullet points feel better when they come out of a gun

  • today was the first time when extra value detracted me from making a purchase. they were even on sale. but something about getting the 20% extra that i didn't want dissuaded me.
  • there's an opening in my house. interested? http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/roo/1231156754.html
  • solstice summary: tons of nakedness, 2 bottles of $4 wine, 2 tecate tallboys, 1 hottub, 3 shirtless party crashers, 4 underage girls, an untold number of stolen beers, a non-descript amount of canadian whiskey, 1 neil diamond cover band, 1 drunken nap at gas works, $18 in fried fair food. brought my camera but forgot my memory card and battery (you'll have to live with cameraphone pictures). all in all a wonderful day full of wonderful people just doing their thing. summer has arrived bitches.

yes, those people are naked.

note the bottle of wine.

again with the wine.